I am posting this review because I hope that noone else is taken advantage or treated as I have been by the Tom Ferry organization.

I can go on and on about how the coaches employed by Tom Ferry really don't offer the same level of substance and coaching that Tom Ferry promotes at his seminars. They are far from it and this is therefore very deceiving and misleading. I did coaching for a year and tried 2 different coaches who both ended up just having conversations with me instead of doing their job and offering me new tools, ideas, and coaching so that I could improve my business. All for 2 calls and $499 which at one point became 4 calls and $999 per month. I did not make any additional sales as a result of the coaching and I did everything I was told to do.

Long story short, even though I did not agree to another 12 month contract, Tom Ferry's organization has unreasonably charged my credit card without my authorization and demanded that I pay for another 12 month contract. After doing everything I could to try to work it out with the organization ( I even wrote Tom Ferry with the intentions of trying to work this out and never got any response from him), I have had to hire an attorney to resolve this issue as it has been made evidently clear that their only concern is making money and is not helping people, which is what Tom Ferry presents and promotes.

I would strongly recommend AGAINST doing any business with Tom Ferry and his organization. Furthermore, if you have had an experience similar to mine, please send me a message and contact me as I am finding that there are many more of us out there that have been taken advantage of. I don't wish anyone else to be deceived and taken advantage of like this.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tom ferry your coach life coaching from Tom Ferry International. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6500 and wants Tom Ferry International to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tom Ferry International for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tom Ferry International?

Comments

Was this resolved for you? Please contact me 909.645-7460 I am not a happy Core Customer with Tom Ferry and looking for results!!

I am currently a very disappointed coaching client looking to get out of contract.Did you have any success with your attorney's assistance?

I've been a coaching client since early June. It's now mid September and I've only had 4 "coaching" sessions. Each session has been more like a question and answer segment wherein I ask questions and my coach answers. Also, most of the "answers" simply direct me to look at the Tom Ferry website or Tom Ferry Facebook group.

The coach is supposed to assign "homework" between calls and hold you accountable. My coach has failed to do this 50% of the time. I was looking to receive structure and accountability. Nope!

This organization is excellent at getting you hyped up, but fail to deliver.You can look up information on Google and YouTube all day for free.

Visalia, California, United States #1326438

Please contact me to let me know if you had any luck with an attorney or if more people contacted you. I think there needs to be a class action suit against this organization!!

Hi!I am also from San Diego and recently attended a Tom Ferry Event in La Jolla.

It all sounded great! I even met a couple of local agents that were on the program that swear by it. The $499 a month though is crazy! how do they expect someone who is just starting out to be able to cough up that money?

I was just wondering if you got any good value from them at all?His free events seemed to give some great info.

Thanks

I am currently in the coaching program trying to find a way out. Hoping some one out there has been successful cancelling. Any advice would be great.

to Anonymous #1167623

I am so disappointed in this coaching as well.I still have 4 months left and I tried canceling and they said that I would be responsible for paying the remainder of the contract.

I read In their terms that you need to write a letter to their customer service stating that you will not be renewing. I will doing this for sure. I'm paying $600 per month every 2 weeks I get a 1/2 hour call.

I'm so tired of paying for something that is just not working.I hope no one makes this mistake I made in, what a disappointment.