1.8
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I did coaching for 6 months and it was a huge waste of money. First I had a coach that didn’t know what the *** he was doing.

The second one even worse and the third one was better, but that it was towards the end of the course. It’s funny how they hire real estate coaches that don’t even have a great real estate track record. Now, let me tell you, I know successful real estate agents using tom ferry and they like it.

My thinking after doing TF coaching is: Do you want to succed? Go work for a successful real estate team and pay your dues - learn from them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tom Ferry International Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Tom Ferry Company ripped me off. They cheerleader poor agents.

Suck them in and do not deliver anything. Coaches quote lines from books written 60 years ago.

TF coach tells you to find a partner to work with. TF stinks, it's a rip off.

to susan #1579678

I signed up yesterday and after speaking to someone that called me from the company, I realized that it was not at all what they purported it to be. I immediately called Justin, who sold it to me, and left a message.

I also emailed him. I have not heard from him yet. I also let the lady who was showing me around know that I was not satisfied and it was not what they sold me on. I have sent money that I should have not spent and am trying to get out of the contract.

I'm sure most of my immediate payment went to the salesman so don't know about recouping it.

Also some of the material that was there for study was three or four years old. Not good.

Old saying : "those who cannot do, teach . "