1K views

You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company.

They offer an awful service then want to make sure that you can't tell anyone about it. I think it is safe to say they know nothing about Business ethics. When viewing the 'Guarantee' on the contract you will realize that it is nearly impossible to meet all of the conditions and they rope you in having to spend thousands more in order to go to their main yearly event as well as another regional event.

For all of my real estate friends... Do NOT use Tom Ferry Coaching. In my experience it was a waste of money and I found business ethics to not be a top priority. Just don't want you all to make the same mistake that I did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tom Ferry International Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Awful service, Unethical billing practices, Failure to deliver services.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 11, 2015.

Comments

Tom Ferry did not allow me to cancel my contract, i paid my dues for one year, never again, Every Time his name is brought up I get sick!

Gordrons

I completely agree with you, I wish there was a way to warn every real estate agent in the US!

They are crooks thiefs. Proffessional.

awful people.

They are crooks with scripts.

that teach you scripts. Copy and paste style

awful awful company.