I'll have to agree with the previous post. I bought into this nonsense as a new real estate agent thinking that it will help me to get leads.

After spending $600 and not realizing that it was a monthly billing cycle for 12 months. After a few months I was not able to make the payments, and they would not cancel my contract. This is a complete waste of money for two calls a month with someone telling you things you already know.

Complete waste of money. My real estate friends, please stay away!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tom Ferry International. The most disappointing about tom ferry international program from Tom Ferry International was unethical billing practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tom Ferry International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Tom Ferry International to other companies on our site.

Comments

Gordrons

completely agree with you!!