Resolved
2.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 23, 2017

I was contacted by Tom Ferry International Customer Service and was asked how can we resolve this for you? The customer service rep that I was working with took my concerns to her supervisor.

I was contacted quickly within the same day by the customer rep and we came to a agreement and resolved my complaint. I was very pleased with the outcome and that we were able to resolve my situation.

Original review posted by user Oct 19, 2017

I went to the 2017 Best Year Ever seminar Jan 2017. I thought this would help my small boutique brokerage in Southern California.

I took the leap of faith and signed up with the CORE group at $600.00 per month. I was very nervous at first but listening How Tom Ferry started out I thought " I am a very hard worker I can do this". I signed the YEAR Contract paid my first $600.00 after explaining my family has been hit with extreme hardship as my husband health has declined so please be honest and will your coaching be the best fit for me? Well after I paid I went on 3 weeks NO CALL from a coach.

I had to reach out to Tom Ferry team. After the 2nd coach! Yes 2nd no coach I asked for my money back and out of the contract. I was denied.

Coach 3 is not a Boutique coach as promised. As of today another no return call. I am know on 6 months in debt, NO Results.

NOT A FAIR CONTRACT!!!!!! No 100% Guaranttee.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tom Ferry International Program.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Cancellation of my contract .

I didn't like: Core coaching.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2017.

Comments