1.2

In 2017 I attended a Tom Ferry event in Tampa, Florida which all the emails that were sent to me promised 'life-changing' and will help your business. I actually got up and left this event a bit early, because the entire hour or so it was "you need coaching" over and over and there was no actual information at this event.

Months later a rep. named Michael contacted me and explained how their methods could help me and assured that I would learn better ways of generating leads using the internet and by other means. He sold me on the service so I signed up. The coach assigned to me sent me an email asking what my YTD sales were and what I needed help with.

So I immediately replied. Our first conversation I was pretty positive and excited about. During our first 'coaching session' I was asked again the information that I had sent back already (like he didn't read it) and talked he basically had me watch about 8-9 hours of videos on the TF website. Nothing really in it that I already wasn't exposed to.

He also mentioned posting videos is important and had assigned me to make a video. That was it $300 spent. Also, there was an app that I was told to download and fill out my sales info, which when I tried just would not work. A week or so went by before that could even be used.

Before second coaching I was sent an email asking the same information as before the first session. When we spoke at in the coaching session it again was like he never read the info that was requested and the session turned into a 30-minute session on how to fill out the TF 2018 budget. At this point, I was getting agitated, because the online system basically prompted you for the information and it was self-explanatory. There was absolutely nothing discussed to actually help me with the No.

1 reason I joined. $300 wasted again. At this point, I had emailed my rep. Michael, and requested that all services be suspended until we talked about the service I had paid for.

In the meantime, they used one of my 'credits' for a coaching session that never occurred.I spoke to the representative and explained my extreme disappointment. He asked if I was upset with the Coach, and I explained that not so much the coach, but was not helping me with what I signed up for. So I gave the coach another try, BIG MISTAKE. The third coaching session made it obvious that I had wasted at this point.

The first thing the coach did was make a comment that the sales rep. did not know what he was talking about on a billing issue. Then the coach mentioned that the office that I work for should be helping me with what I signed up for and if they can't that maybe I should go to another agency. Absolutely shocked and totally negative feeling after this.

Could absolutely not believe this. BETWEEN SESSIONS - NO CONSISTANCY. Also, the sessions were to be recorded and be available for download. Only the 1st one was available.

Coincidence? Between the 2nd and 3rd session, the card that this was billed to was lost and what had happened I was not going to pay any more until I received the service that I was sold. 3-4 calls a DAY from their billing department, every time I answer I explained no more until issues were resolved. So I spoke the rep.

again, was assigned a new coach. The new coach called me one afternoon (which I was lead to believe was for me to interview him, he talked to me for a good amount of time and actually seemed to care. Later I found out that this was considered one my calls. I was a little upset that I was not informed that this was to be a coaching call.

Due to the holidays, I was unable to schedule another session, it is now the new year and the 1-2 sessions that I had paid for that I had remaining I CAN NOT use because I did not /will not continue to pay until I receive the service I already paid for. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY!

Review about: Tom Ferry International Program.

Preferred solution: Refund for what sessions that were not used..

I didn't like: Failure to deliver services.

Comments

BrendaCares

Here I am June 2018 and find myself in your same predicament. My coach never helped me with the items I asked for.

Usually the answer was that "my broker should be teaching me this stuff." Or another good one..."you'll have to find that on the TF Core facebook page." Or I would ask, so how do you do this in your office...can you give me some examples? She would say, "Oh, we are not allowed to share and help like that." I am truly disappointed in the service and feel I was not given the coaching that they promised.

Just want to end my business with them. 6 months of *** coaching for 6 months of full payment should be good enough for them!