Just got my first call called "free coaching" which actually is just a sale call and at the end when arrived the part of choosing the plan when I said I needed to talk to my husband about investing that kind of money per month he said: when you will be in front of a client who wants to sell his $1M house and ask you to spend $500 in advertising are you going to answer I'll ask my husband??" what kind of question is that....There is a big difference between signing a $6,000 year contract for some coaching with what they call "guarantee" but where is their guarantee???? and having a $1M listing in the pocket and spending 1 time $500. He just answered that he wanted to see if I'm ready for some coaching or not....I don't know if I'm going to go for it but after reading your reviews probably not.

patricia.aimard wrote the review because of "sales person was agressive at the end because i didn't want to agree right away on signing a 1 year contract" at Tom Ferry International. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tom Ferry International to "i didn't loose money, i didn't sign but sales persons should be less agressives, i felt verbally attacked. when i said i won't make a decision right away he stated to be more agressive and invasive in his questions or words he was using".

The most disappointing in user's experience was agressive talking. Author liked the most first call to book the appointment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tom Ferry International and tom ferry international sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BrendaCares

Helpful to understand the company better.