Just got my first call called "free coaching" which actually is just a sale call and at the end when arrived the part of choosing the plan when I said I needed to talk to my husband about investing that kind of money per month he said: when you will be in front of a client who wants to sell his $1M house and ask you to spend $500 in advertising are you going to answer I'll ask my husband??" what kind of question is that....There is a big difference between signing a $6,000 year contract for some coaching with what they call "guarantee" but where is their guarantee???? and having a $1M listing in the pocket and spending 1 time $500. He just answered that he wanted to see if I'm ready for some coaching or not....I don't know if I'm going to go for it but after reading your reviews probably not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tom Ferry International Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Sales person was agressive at the end because I didn't want to agree right away on signing a 1 year contract.

Preferred solution: I didn't loose money, I didn't sign but sales persons should be less agressives, I felt verbally attacked. When I said I won't make a decision right away he stated to be more agressive and invasive in his questions or words he was using.

I liked: First call to book the appointment.

I didn't like: Agressive talking.

Comments

BrendaCares

Helpful to understand the company better.