5.0

Coaching is not for everyone - you need to be open to it and willing to listen, work on yourself, get of your comfort zone, try different things and most importantly you have to do the work.Their now are now more than 150 coaches in the program and not all of them are equally skilled.

With that said, I have more than 5x my sales income from when I started and I attribute it all to the TF Coaching program.

If a client is not getting what they want from their coach, they can (and should) switch coaches.This program can and does work for many agents around the country.

Review about: Tom Ferry International Program.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

To provide an analogy - healthcare HMOs can effectively help patients even though you do not have a choice in your doctor.They are just like the Tom Ferry program.

Some people get lucky as you did. Most people would prefer to interview and select the doctor they see especially when the price isn’t any higher than the HMO.

If you’re feeling lucky, Tom Ferry may work for you.I would argue, for the money, you can do better by finding a local coach.

Gordrons

Like you said coaching is not for every one, when they do the consultation call they should figure out if you are going to be a good match, and then sign you up.I was not a good match and they took my money and would not let me out of the coaching, made me complete my contract and took my money knowing I was not a good match..

Even the first coach I was assigned told me to quit and deliver Pizzas or work at Costco.TF organization is not ethical in that way, if you are not fit they should not take your money.